Home About Me About Me

❤ My Precious Followers

Come join my blog lists :D

Email:

Baikk.. kalau tak mau reveal email, tinggalkan,
tapi syarat kena ade shoutbox la yup.
Please expect update notification from your shoutbox, kay?
Sekali ja ceq habaq, tak spam aihh~

Blog's Name:
Blog's Address:
Which category? Personal Blogs
Blogshops

Thank you for taking your time to make this list merrier~!


Form brought to you by Freedback~ ^-^
** Please check it at the SHARE LINKS tab for the blog lists ;)

Adios, amigo~!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Quick Note

Assalammualaikum,

Tonight I didn't manage to share a tip that I was planning earlier,
maybe tomorrow, insyaAllah.
Oh and I did helped my mom with long-lost sardine rolls
I used to sell around during my secondary school before.
Not much of photos I managed to capture though,
since it's so deli~ till it'd disappear after been served.
Teehee.
I'll share what I managed to snap, kay?

And, and, and..
a tip tomorrow I really hope I'll be able to post it.
Yeah, so, good night,
don't stay up too late,
unless you're planning for a qiamullail.
Need to take care of ourselves too, no?

pssst: I'll pay you a visit tomorrow,
get the cupcakes ready for my visit! ;)

Catch y'all tomorrow.
Ja ne~


 Sankyu for dropping by & reading this simple entry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment