Home About Me About Me

❤ My Precious Followers

Come join my blog lists :D

Email:

Baikk.. kalau tak mau reveal email, tinggalkan,
tapi syarat kena ade shoutbox la yup.
Please expect update notification from your shoutbox, kay?
Sekali ja ceq habaq, tak spam aihh~

Blog's Name:
Blog's Address:
Which category? Personal Blogs
Blogshops

Thank you for taking your time to make this list merrier~!


Form brought to you by Freedback~ ^-^
** Please check it at the SHARE LINKS tab for the blog lists ;)

Adios, amigo~!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Be the Unique One or Just Ordinary?

Hi dear fellows,

As per title above, what do you think? Which group do you fall into? Why? I'm sure every choice has it's own reason, whether it's logical or just complete insane one, it still counts. Yeah, it does. As for me, I know I am a weirdo, maybe those who can accept me will take it as unique, but those who doesn't or probably having insecurities because of me*I'm not bragging, it happened, and I don't believe it myself in the first place, what did I do that make she feels insecure? I'm not even a beautiful social-butterfly, look, I'm just plain- lady- no, plain weird lady, nothing more.. =.=*

I've become quite normal now *thanks to my friends & boyfie*. But, well, I'm sure all of us have at least faced this kind of situation, once? I like dark things, I'm attracted to black & red stuff more than blue or pinky stuff *till some of my classmates thought I'm a mild Gothic girl, ahaha, nay, not till there..* and they don't know that I love light green too, so I guess that's why the perception came up. I don't blame them though, people have the right to think.

Please tell me you have weird habits too? Hehe, being unique is not a sin as long as it doesn't lead you to syirik stuff la. For example, some ladies who love to cook may come out with weird recipe, like fried chocolate ball with strawberry fillings *nyum nyum, do let me try if you did that :D * or some daring fashionista may come out with outrageous fashion mix-style but still look gorgeous or maybe just a plain weird-looking lady but when you get to know her, she's quite interesting herself, no? ;)

I didn't say being typically ordinary is no good, it's good, in a sense that if you wanna avoid spotlight or being the attention of crowd. Being moderate is also encouraged in Islam, so why not?







It is not really about being weird or ordinary in the first place, I just realize as I'm typing this post, it about BEING YOURSELF :)  No matter you appear more ordinary than weird or vice versa, it's who you really are, not a pretender nor a hypocrite, being just you is the best way to live a true life happily. I know that weird people sometimes have problems to find friends, but keep trying, there will always be someone who will be a good friend to us, it's a plus if he/she has a contrast perspective than of yours but can tolerate well, that's a nice combo. If you found the same like yourself, that's a bonus, hahaha, it'll be fun too. No matter what, being yourself is always the best, never regret your special gift/talent blessed upon you. Use it well. :)

** Sounds like a quotation from Harry Potter though, the last sentence, apology for the addiction. =.=''
* Sorry if this post looks longer than usual. I can't stop thinking, so I typed. -.-''



 Sankyu sebab sudi singgah & baca entri saye nieyh. :) 
Looking for cute little gift? Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment