Home About Me About Me

❤ My Precious Followers

Come join my blog lists :D

Email:

Baikk.. kalau tak mau reveal email, tinggalkan,
tapi syarat kena ade shoutbox la yup.
Please expect update notification from your shoutbox, kay?
Sekali ja ceq habaq, tak spam aihh~

Blog's Name:
Blog's Address:
Which category? Personal Blogs
Blogshops

Thank you for taking your time to make this list merrier~!


Form brought to you by Freedback~ ^-^
** Please check it at the SHARE LINKS tab for the blog lists ;)

Adios, amigo~!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cupcake Comel !

Hi,

Today, Myza tengah mood usha2x cupcakes, craving pun ade jugak, so, Myza upload beberapa gambar untuk dikongsikan di sini, sape2x yang tengah craving tu boleh lah jugak cuci mate anda yep! Hehe..

Okayyyy.. this one is soo cute!
There's strawberry and apples and
the milk (i think?), all are absolutely adorable,
if I get these, I don't think I'm gonna eat them! :P

This is another kawaii cupcakes in six,
I just lovee the lower,
middle cupcake's expression!
So cute!!! >v<

Aww, so sweet ~
imagine to give these during Mother's Day!
The fondant was shaped nicely!
The cartoon is cutely done, aren't they? :)

Now, this one's a blast,
just by looking at it makes me feel
happy and wanna smile,
a very good present for a sulking bestfriend, perhaps? ;)

 Aha~
This one, I think the owls,
very sugoi with the bigggg eyes~!
Won't you want to keep it? Or eat it?
Hehe... OvO

Doggy fans out there,
this one is absolutely gorgeous!
The details are carefully drawn,
two cupcakes for each dog if you haven't noticed ;)

Up for a game??
Let's play pacman game in this
beautiful cupcakes set of 91!
(if I'm not mistaken, correct me if I'm wrong~) ^^

Okay, this one is cartoon's cupcakes,
they are so cantik!
The girl & the boy showing peace sign is comeyy~
The epression tells the personality of each of them. ^-^

How's this? Cupcake on a cupcake!
This set is simply cute!
The rainbows & sunshine & flowers,
set a bright mood to the one who receive it!

Doraemon~!!!
Sooooooo cuddly!
(kalaulah boleh peluk!)
The details are really nice! :D

This one, nearly the same as cupcake number two
(nearly, not exactly!)
This one's sure a great gift
for a blurr happy friend! :)


Hoe~
This one is the anime's dog~!
Looks like Rilakkuma,
Just the colour differs.. o.o

** Credits to the picture's owners.
If you recognize any of these cuppies..
(maybe it's yours?)
Please do not hesitate to email me
and I'll put up your web link here, kay! ;)
(coz I just googled them > <" )
*Ngehehe, kantoi suda! :P*



No comments:

Post a Comment