Home About Me About Me

❤ My Precious Followers

Come join my blog lists :D

Email:

Baikk.. kalau tak mau reveal email, tinggalkan,
tapi syarat kena ade shoutbox la yup.
Please expect update notification from your shoutbox, kay?
Sekali ja ceq habaq, tak spam aihh~

Blog's Name:
Blog's Address:
Which category? Personal Blogs
Blogshops

Thank you for taking your time to make this list merrier~!


Form brought to you by Freedback~ ^-^
** Please check it at the SHARE LINKS tab for the blog lists ;)

Adios, amigo~!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dear Diary


I'm really grateful
No words can describe it
Nor people could imagine it
I feel really grateful
For I am blessed with health
For I am to share a little of Your wealth
For I am born in such a blissful family
For I am given complete guide for this long journey
For I am always be reminded whenever I slips
With every kind of reminders
From people's action
To the voice that whispers
Don't do it
Stop doing it
Why would you follow them doing bad things
You aren't that weak, are you?
Thank you Ya Allah
For always guiding me
For always taking care of me
For always saving me from bad things
I believe You'll always be there
Whenever I'm in need
Ya Rabbi, Ya Allah
Thank you for giving me the chance to know
What is life all about


Mood: Insaf. (lepas merayau-rayau kat iluvislam) :)


Psst: Budak myza ni sangat sibuk sebenarnye tapi nak jugak pos entri, ehem, tak boleh bukak blog, bile dah bukak blog, mesti nak pos jugak walaupun 1 entri, ngehehe~ :P

No comments:

Post a Comment